FORD FALCON FG FGX Stage 2 Intercooler FPV FG XR6 Turbo F6
Available on backorder
On backorder – Estimated dispatch 24/10/21
Bundle and Save!
Lets face it, ‘Street’ size intercoolers are a minor upgrade over your stock intercooler, so much so; we recommend to go straight to a race core (aka Stage 2 intercooler).
We have used our FG race edition intercooler on a FG F6 ute producing 486rwkw (approx 650rwhp) on a mainline dyno, results supporting effective and efficient cooling capabilities.
So for those hunting a true intercooler upgrade on a budget, this is a great way to gain performance without breaking the bank.
- Aftermarket intercooler piping is required for use with this intercooler as factory piping will not fit.
- Dimensions of bar & plate core: 410 x 400 x 90mm.
- Tig welded construction
- Raw aluminium finish
- 2.5″ (64mm) inlet and outlet.
- Proven to effectively reduce air temperatures for a high performance application.
- Utilises factory intercooler mounting points for an easy installation and fitment
- (Fitting guide provided on our fitting section)
- Intercooler core is approximately 10kg.
– We leak test all our intercoolers! We at ANTZ feel it is our duty to our customers to pressure check each intercooler to a minimum of 40 psi before they are packaged and sent out.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.